CSH Asia conference on Plant Cell and Development Biology
May 22 - May 26, 2017, Suzhou, China
We are pleased to announce the Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Plant Cell & Development Biology which will be held in Suzhou, China, located approximately 60 miles west of Shanghai.
Niko Geldner, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Tetsuya Higashiyama, Nagoya University, Japan
Bo Liu, University of California, Davis, USA
Yongbiao Xue, Institute of Genetics & Developmental Biology, CAS, China
Zhenbiao Yang, University of California, Riverside, USA
1. Organelle dynamics in plant development
2. Cell cycle regulation and plant development
3. Anisotropic cell expansion and cell morphogenesis
4. Stem cells and cell fate determination
5. Intracellular and intercellular signaling in plant development
6. Sexual plant reproduction - gametogenesis
7. Sexual plant reproduction - from fertilization to embryogenesis
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards.